Hot damn are the next couple of weeks packed with parties! Before we get into all that, we’ve got some news for you:
- Daylight Saving Time is back, which means you’ve got an extra hour of party time this Saturday night! A slight technological glitch means some of the event start/end times on our calendar may be slightly off, so we advise clicking through the links on our event pages to confirm actual times.
- It’s been a huge week for new videos, so we collected our favorites for you. Check out new visual goodies from Lemonade, Joakim, Eli Escobar, Kasper Bjorke, and Tiga.
- Good Room‘s preview last Saturday night (which featured sets from Juan Maclean, Nancy Whang, and Nomi Ruiz) pointed to a very rosy future for the venue. The new club features LOTS of room for dancing (one big room, one more intimate one), awesome lights and sound, reasonable drink prices, none of the b.s. “big club” rules you’ve grown weary of (no reentry, mandatory coat check, no photos, etc.), and excellent vibes by a cool crowd that cares about the music. High hopes for this one — check it out soon!
- Someone’s got a birthday coming up, and that someone is celebrating by throwing a disco brunch party at Jify’s on Sunday, 11/9. We’re stoked to have Chupacabras, [Ctrl] (Soul 2 Seoul), and our resident Facets holding down the music. Come raise a glass with us!
- Sankeys NYC is reopening on Halloween at its new Brooklyn location, 177 Second Avenue (a.k.a. the old SRB).
- BEMF is coming so soon! Hands down our favorite NYC festival, Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival is only a week away and features stellar artists from both afar and right here at home. And… we’ve got a pair of passes to give away on Twitter! Follow us for a chance to win!
- Speaking of contests, did you know we run several a week on Twitter? You’ve still got a chance to win two VIP tickets to see Victor Calderone and Alexi Delano at Space Ibiza NY this Saturday, so hurry and enter!
- Our newsletter is launching (finally)! Sign up now to stay updated on events, giveaways, features, and more!
In other news, our spookiest dancefloor picks for the next three days are outlined below (as always, the most essential events are marked by **). Remember, we’ve always got lots more good stuff on our calendar, so never hurts to check out the full list of what’s going on. Catch you on the other side…