Well, Winter Storm (a.k.a. “Blizzard”) Jonas certainly put a damper on last weekend for everyone. We hope you worked through that cabin fever and are nice and rested, ready to make up for lost time on the floor over the next few days. Read on for a few quick news items before we get into our recommendations for where to spend your nights.
- After having its opening night canceled by Jonas, Flash Factory will finally get to christen its dancefloor this weekend: Tiga takes over the decks tonight, with DJ QU headlining tomorrow.
- Happy Third Anniversary to Output! The venue has scheduled a stacked lineup of heavyweight DJs to mark the occasion, including Maceo Plex, Anthony Parasole, Seth Troxler, Danny Krivit, and many more (details below).
- SUSTAIN/RELEASE announced this week that it will return for its third year September 16-18, 2016. Watch this space for lineup announcements.
- Check out our Top 20 for January 2016, which includes rad new tracks from Rodion, Bird of Paradise, Offset, Jex Opolis, Alex From Tokyo, and tons more.
- Our resident Facets will guest at Synthicide’s monthly at Bossa next Thursday, along with Bogota’s Cute Heels and resident Andi — no cover all night!
Below are our top picks for where to dance in NYC over the next three days (as always, the most essential events are marked by **); you can also check out our calendar for the full list of what’s going on. See you on the dancefloor…
Friday, January 29
⇒ Maceo Plex, Shall Ocin & Odd Parents at Output with Anthony Parasole & Willie Graff in The Panther Room
Saturday, January 30
Sunday, January 31
More at the full calendar here.
Are we missing your favorite party? Hit us up here: email@example.com